View Single Post
Old 09-01-2015, 03:32 PM   #106 (permalink)
2015nismo
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2015 370z Nismo slvr
2015nismo has a reputation beyond repute2015nismo has a reputation beyond repute2015nismo has a reputation beyond repute2015nismo has a reputation beyond repute2015nismo has a reputation beyond repute2015nismo has a reputation beyond repute2015nismo has a reputation beyond repute2015nismo has a reputation beyond repute2015nismo has a reputation beyond repute2015nismo has a reputation beyond repute2015nismo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whtciv2k View Post
Just for SnG's, i'd like to see if anyone has test driven one.

I'm not a fan of the new front fascia on the genesis though. I had the 2012 model which I prefer the looks over the refresh.

In all honesty, you can't really compare the 2. One is a 2 seater sport coupe and the other is a "luxury" sport coupe. BUt if you ever have a chance to test drive one, you'll def see that they're pretty decent rides. I really do miss my 2012 Genesis although I love my 2016 Z too. If I had to pick between the genesis coupe 3.8 and a 370z it'd be a super hard choice which would boil down to whether or not I need practicality.

The only reason I was okay with purchasing a Z and not another Genesis is that I already bought my wife a 2014 loaded out MDX which has all the creature comforts for when we go on trips and when we decide to have kids. Plus, my friend had owned a 350z when I had my G35 several years back and def loved how the Z felt.

BTW, I'm not some type of Hyundai lover.... I just like all types of vehicles from all manufacturers. Hell, I even really like those new 'stangs and those new focus ST's are pretty beast too.
Indeed. Not sure if anyone here watches/watched 'Burn Notice', but Fiona drove a Genesis that looked pretty good (though not as good as my current Z).

2015nismo is offline   Reply With Quote