View Single Post
Old 09-01-2015, 07:57 AM   #1 (permalink)
Nargrakhan
Base Member

Drives: Nothing
Nargrakhan is a glorious beacon of lightNargrakhan is a glorious beacon of lightNargrakhan is a glorious beacon of lightNargrakhan is a glorious beacon of lightNargrakhan is a glorious beacon of lightNargrakhan is a glorious beacon of light
Default What do I need to do for TT'ing a 370Z?

So now my 370Z is officially paid off. Yay!

Now I'm thinking of using my newfound disposable income to twin turbo her.

So here's the thing... I like cars, but I'm not a mechanic.

I know I'll need to look into buying a twin turbo kit (that Fast Intentions looks nice), but I know there has to be more investments made than just that. What else should I be aware of needing to swap out? Oil cooler? Tires? Exhaust? ECU reprogramming?

Basically... what sort of mandatory work should be done before going TT or should be done at the same time?

*EDIT*
Yeah... I'll be getting a real mechanic to do the work, but I want to have an idea of what I'm getting myself into -- and all the work involved -- before jumping into the pool.

*EDIT 2*
Yeah... I could just sell the 370Z and buy a faster car like the Stingray or GT-R... but I bought the 370Z because I love how she looks. Don't want to drive a car I don't like the appearance of, no matter how much better she'd be.

Last edited by Nargrakhan; 09-01-2015 at 08:00 AM.
Nargrakhan is offline   Reply With Quote