View Single Post
Old 09-01-2015, 12:01 AM   #182 (permalink)
axmea?
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: WELL ZED PW 6MT
axmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond repute
Default Fujimura CF Mirror Cover

Been looking around for a CF cover. Passed on EVO-R after seeing one. The gap was atrocious. May have been a one off defect but it was enough to turn me away. Shopped around for Zele, Fujimura, and the Nismo covers and ended up deciding on the Fujimura. Already had the Fuji diffuser so it made sense for me to go with them again.

Fit -- 10/10
Corners landed properly on the mirrors. No gaps and covered the painted portion with a generous amount of CF to overlap the black trim. Flat edges run parallel to the mirror.

Finish -- 10/10
This is what I appreciate about the guys at Fujimura. The mat was laid out symmetrically on both mirrors without any ripples or staggering. Left side angled to the left while the right side angled to the right. The edges were cut with precision. No unnecessary roughness so to speak. Just a clean, straight, seemingly machine-cut finish.

What do I not like? Wish they made a full cover instead of a partial one.

Judge for yourself.

[IMG]DSCN9060 by Raf, on Flickr[/IMG]

[IMG]DSCN9079 by Raf, on Flickr[/IMG]

[IMG]DSCN9075 by Raf, on Flickr[/IMG]

[IMG]DSCN9076 by Raf, on Flickr[/IMG]

[IMG]DSCN9066 by Raf, on Flickr[/IMG]

What I don't like: Full coverage would have been better. It is what it is.

Those blue mirrors

[IMG]DSCN9078 by Raf, on Flickr[/IMG]

>MyZ's Album< NISMO Convert/ECUTEK/Takeda CAI/F.I. HFC NR CB Carbon/F.I. 34 Row Oil Cooler/4.08 Final Drive /Powertrix+Swifts/Hotchkis/SPL/Whiteline/TWM/Zoom Engineering/EVO-R/AeroJacket Vented CF Fenders + CF Spoiler/Avant Garde-WORK/NST/Morimoto Halo/STi Clear Lenses/Carbon Signal Automotive/RJM Performance/ZSpeed Clutch Flywheel CSC delete

Last edited by axmea?; 09-01-2015 at 12:08 AM.
axmea? is offline   Reply With Quote