View Single Post
Old 08-31-2015, 11:00 PM   #17 (permalink)
Memphis370Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 MB
Memphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis370Z View Post
Just sent a message to Nissan condemning this rumor as straight-up blasphemy. Not that it'll do any good, but I feel better.
I actually received a response from Nissan. Albeit, a canned one, which is to be expected. I do have to say that I thought it would take weeks to receive a reply, if at all.

Dear Thomas,

Thank you for contacting Nissan and for being such a loyal Nissan owner!

We greatly appreciate your inquiry as we use our customers' feedback when evaluating future product offerings and innovations. At this time, we have no information about plans to redesign the 370Z in the near future. For the most up-to-date information about our models we recommend signing up for email updates at this link. Also, we recently published many of the changes planned for 2016 for our customers to see here.

If you have questions or would like assistance in your shopping journey, please feel free to contact us at (855) 788-7284. Our business hours are Monday through Friday 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM and Saturday 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM Eastern.

At Nissan, we are committed to the highest level of customer service. Please take a moment to provide your feedback through our quick survey:

Click Here

Once more, thank you for contacting Nissan and for your enthusiasm regarding the Nissan Z model line!

Sincerely,

David

If you do not wish to receive marketing e-mails from Nissan in the future, click here and unsubscribe by submitting the e-mail address you want to have removed from our list.

To view Nissan’s privacy policy, please click here

Nissan Marketing
Mail Stop P3C
P.O. Box 685003
Franklin TN 37068-5003
Memphis370Z is offline   Reply With Quote