View Single Post
Old 08-31-2015, 06:17 PM   #30 (permalink)
jcosta79
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
jcosta79 is a name known to alljcosta79 is a name known to alljcosta79 is a name known to alljcosta79 is a name known to alljcosta79 is a name known to alljcosta79 is a name known to all

Okay, so just got back from a short trip to the gas station. Results:

The product works as advertised. It sharpens or quickens the throttle response. Is it possible to achieve the same results by simply pressing the gas pedal further down? Maybe. It appears to have greatly reduced throttle lag that was prevalent on low RPM, full throttle applications. Remember, I already have an Up-Rev tune where a lot of throttle lag was taken out, so I'm not sure if this is simply a result of more throttle being applied by the device, or lag time being reduced. Either way, it's fun. The car is snappy now and very responsive. Can you tell it's "fake" responsive? Yes. Will you care? No. Bottom line, if you're out of bolt-ons to throw at the car and want a mod that is simple and will make driving even more fun, get it. I don't think you will be disappointed, especially if you have not had your car tuned.
2012 PW NISMO #0559 - GT Spec Brace Kit - Swift Springs - ARK TP & Invidia CBE K&N Intake - UpRev Tune - 15mm Z1 Spacers & Studs - StopTech Slotted Rotors & SS Lines - ZSpeed CMAK with Stage 2 Clutch and Lightweight Flywheel
jcosta79 is offline   Reply With Quote