View Single Post
Old 08-31-2015, 03:42 PM   #8707 (permalink)
jpkirk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '14 MidBlu ST MT
jpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leingod View Post
This week can end right now. I've become way to accustomed and happy with wearing jeans and a t-shirt to work. This whole dress pants and dress shirt stuff is so last generation. All because the president of the company is here. Damn taffyapple old people. Go retire so I can wear jeans!
Ima west coasty ... Washington State originally. Moved to the Washington DC metro area and kept trying to wear jeans. Nobody takes you seriously. I did a test. Went to a grocery store wearing jeans and a nice tshirt and tried to get some service from a manager type. Had to stand around for 15-20 minutes before somebody came around to help. The following day in my Men's Warehouse garb (yer gonna like the way you look) went back and people were falling all over themselves to help out. It was night and day and yes sir no sir. I was stunned. I tell this story to all my west coasty friends and they can't believe it. Is this a valid test? Maybe, maybe not. More often than not though, when I am in a suit, people are much nicer to me.

intake | exhaust | wheels | tires | suspension ... um ... stock, do speed stickers count?
intake | exhaust | TE37 SL | RE-11 | suspension ... um ... do speed stickers count? Signature under construction