Thread: 2017 mb c63 amg
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2015, 07:56 AM   #22 (permalink)
BlackZeda
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 19 Audi TT RS
BlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic Bus View Post
Unknown, I agree with your comments above.

At my age now, with my kids done with college and working at good jobs (meaning I have a lot more disposable income). I just want one car that does it all and looks good at the same time.

This C63, M4, 2017 Q60 (high hp version) or possibly the M2 could realistically be in my garage replacing the Z before the end of 2016.
My enthusiasm for the M2 ebbs and flows with every various render that I see. The latest is pretty intriguing: BMW M2 to be unveiled in October - Rendering

IF it comes with the XDrive option it may change my opinion about BMWs and sport coupes in general.
BlackZeda is offline   Reply With Quote