Thread: HID Bulbs
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2015, 09:55 PM   #1 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute
Default HID Bulbs

I did utilize the "Search" button and found a ton of info., however, the threads never really concluded as to how everything turned out.

I want to swap out my bulbs, but am reading about stories where the bulbs may either:

1. light up for a few minutes and then shut off and/or flicker.
2. won't light up at all.

But then when they put the stock bulbs back in, everything works like normal. And then I'm also reading that our ballasts don't like aftermarket bulbs, including the ones that the sponsors offer.

What bulbs are people running that are not causing any issues and are compatible with our ballasts? I'm looking at the 6000K temp. and was debating ordering from either iJDMToy or diode dynamics.