View Single Post
Old 08-30-2015, 05:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
MyZ4U2C
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 40th Z #51, 15 FozXT
MyZ4U2C has a reputation beyond reputeMyZ4U2C has a reputation beyond reputeMyZ4U2C has a reputation beyond reputeMyZ4U2C has a reputation beyond reputeMyZ4U2C has a reputation beyond reputeMyZ4U2C has a reputation beyond reputeMyZ4U2C has a reputation beyond reputeMyZ4U2C has a reputation beyond reputeMyZ4U2C has a reputation beyond reputeMyZ4U2C has a reputation beyond reputeMyZ4U2C has a reputation beyond repute
Default Fast Intentions Carbon Fiber 18 Resonators

I recently bought a FI Carbon fiber non res exhaust off a member here and sold the non res x-pipe and ordered a brand new 18 resonated x-pipe from FI, Only had it on my car for less than a month. The exhaust has seen 6000 miles and looks brand new, the 18 resonators are practically brand new with less than a month. I decided I like the car without the exhaust more than with it, and I may only keep the car for another year, so i'm parting with it. I prefer local pick up, but willing to ship at buyers expense. I still have the exhaust on and planning to have it removed this Friday. $1300 picked up or $1300 + shipping costs shipped. ((( AD is up locally on local selling site and may be sold at anytime )))

Last edited by MyZ4U2C; 08-30-2015 at 05:32 PM.
MyZ4U2C is offline   Reply With Quote