View Single Post
Old 08-30-2015, 05:51 AM   #35 (permalink)
LMBmikeZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th
LMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Way View Post
I called a couple local dealerships. Their pricing was reasonable, but they told me Nissan Canada does not carry/stock Nismo anymore. In which case I would have to wait for it to come from Japan, as they will not ship from the US.

Don't shoot the messenger, as I would not be surprised if this is not completely accurate. In any event, they did not have them in stock and was not about to wait.

I'm glad you dig it!
honestly 90-95% of the dealers and their employees will just lie to you, even if all it would take is them asking someone else who does know or better yet do your job and reSEARCH on your little computer to see what is available.

Also price is not set each dealer can make up their own pricing it seems. I shopped around to any dealer within an hour of me and got 5 quotes on the Nismo parts I was looking for.

I got lucky and ran into a local car enthusiast driving a nice VW, long story short he tells me he is the parts guy at a NISSAN! dealership not to far from me and he was more then willing to help out. He also gave me the best price possible

In the end I only got the '15 Nismo sides and rear going with older Nismo front can't wait to send it off to the body shop in next couple weeks

Last edited by LMBmikeZ; 01-27-2016 at 04:37 AM. Reason: corrections :ugh2:
LMBmikeZ is offline   Reply With Quote