View Single Post
Old 08-30-2015, 02:52 AM   #131 (permalink)
markesc
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2014 370z M.B. 7AT
markesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by night blade View Post
For the first time since owning my Z I've gotten some bad attention, well more like crazy guy going nuts over my car but whatever.

Went to the docs with the Wife for our annual physical, the location is not the best part of town so there's a few odd people around there, any ways I get out of the car and this guy just go nuts, he's about 60 feet away and starts screaming to go f*** my mother, called me a f***ing white basterd / etc. He then starts hitting a metal paper box like crazy and then finally walks away, I was just dumbfounded the entire time while the Wife is telling me not to say anything as the guy is definitely on drugs .

Lol, more funny than anything, but just goes to show some people are just nuts, thank god when I got back for the doc there wasn't any damage to the car, it crossed my mind.
I think people think the car is more expensive than it really is, so in their minds it's some sorta power play show off car, and that pisses them off because they're jealous on some levels depending on where they set the bar in their minds... or they're just crazy or both!

What I don't get: If the "average" car is now $33k, why the hell are people buying such boring cars when they travel alone 95% of the time? One can pay movers and have most anything shipped directly to your home anymore, so why a "me too" four door sedan or Suv that people take camping once every other summer?

Mine hauls fire wood n beer just fine!!
markesc is offline   Reply With Quote