View Single Post
Old 08-30-2015, 01:56 AM   #12 (permalink)
sambar
Base Member

Drives: 370Z-2012-6MT
sambar will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by edk370 View Post
I thought I read "F40" and I was like, "Yeah go for the Ferrari F40!" But wait, those are $1M+ at auctions.

With all the available bolt on's such as exhaust, intake, header, lightened flywheel, and better oil cooler, I think you can match the E92 M3 in acceleration.
Thanks! For now I find it plenty fast enough stock

Have been thinking about the oil cooler and brake cooling though. Are these still necessary if I am not going to track the car, but planning to do long drives (say 300-400 mile drive non stop)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent K View Post
Great story. As you've heard, the Monterey Blue was a hot color so congratulations!!!

The Z is my weekend car as well. Reliability was another big factor I considered when I was looking for a sports car...the Z fit the bill. I bought it nearly new with only 5K on the OD. I look forward to driving it; it's the weekend baby!!

Oh, welcome to the club
Thanks! Yeah actually blue wasn't on my list at all. My color preference in order is white, gunmetal, black and red. But I jumped on this car despite the color because of the deal and nothing else being available in the used market. When I saw it in person, I was pleasantly surprised the blue is such a great color!
sambar is offline   Reply With Quote