View Single Post
Old 08-29-2015, 10:53 PM   #17 (permalink)
Limeybastard
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 370Z Sport.
Limeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond repute

Well its been a good few months now with using the eagle edgless, they are the best microfiber towels that I have ever used for sure.

However, the linting and also the grabbing it does is peeing me off. At first I thought perhaps it was the way I washed them so I took note on what I was doing to share with you guys. Since, out of the box before washing them they appear to be fine, little to no grabbing and also little to no linting ( is that even a word?) But it all changes after washing.

I used Tide ( HE type ) washing machine liquid soap as well as Member Mark Sams club own brand HE type washing machine liquid soap. I wash all my my Eagle Edgless towels soley on their own. Set the temp to warm, hot or even tap cold ( makes no difference ) use no softner although used it once made it worse I think .
Once washed I set them to dry at room temp. Once dried, they feel really soft and deep piled and plush. However if I spray a panel with Meguiares ( I dont clean the whole car like this ) Quik Detailer, it drags like a biatch. If I also use it to buff off wax residue like a sealent from meguires primarily names NXT G2, it drags and leaves small tiny pieces of lint that almost look like clear coat scratches, but are not.

As it stands they work flawless for me out of the box prior the wash, once washed I seem to fubar them up some how.
Limeybastard is offline   Reply With Quote