View Single Post
Old 08-29-2015, 08:45 AM   #87 (permalink)
km1346
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 40th Anniversary
km1346 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamBamZ View Post
Sorry to hear about your issues... Did they say anything about the A/C? could be a loose line or something?.

This is exactly why people wan't their cars to be totaled after a significant accident like this, It's just never the same again once it's torn apart and put back together.

I did a bit of research and found out that one of the engine mounts is right next to the ac compressor or compressor lines and my only assumption is that once they broke it caused the AC to act funny. He said he recharged the system, checked all the lines but didn't see anything yet. I let him know that I will not be taking the car back or signing any forms once everything has been taken care of.

One good thing is, aside from all of the rattling and small aesthetic issues, the car drove great when I took it home on Wednesday (I drove it HARD), which made me happy. So I still have some hope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2010 Nissan 370z 40th Anniversary Build #785
Mods: F.I. CF CBE 12' | Berk HFC | Stillen Gen 3 | Z1 25 Row Oil Cooler | UpRev Tuned | CF Lip/ CF Rear Spats/ CF Diffuser/CF Side Blades
km1346 is offline   Reply With Quote