View Single Post
Old 08-29-2015, 12:59 AM   #2 (permalink)
sambar
Base Member

Drives: 370Z-2012-6MT
sambar will become famous soon enough

(continued)

Needless to say, I am already addicted to the Z. A true driver's car. Driving a stick after a long time, and what a car! Takes any corners I throw at it. In addition to having the sports package, I discovered that this particular car is equipped with Bridgestone S04 Pole Position tires instead of RE050. YAY!! I am familiar with the Pole Position and stoked to have these tires.

For a week I didn't touch the 328i. The feeling of driving the Z is addictive (so far anyway, lol).

Then I went on a 600-mile road trip with my wife and my mom, and since its 3 people I had to take the BMW. In this road trip I realized I made a huge good decision keeping the BMW too. Its a great car too, probably as good as the Z in its own right - as a touring car! I had a lot of fun driving this on the highway and even some twisties.

I quickly realized I love both my cars - win-win . Together, these two cars make the perfect combo of the 3 as a daily driver / tourer, and the Z as a weekend warrior.

A couple of pics of my beautiful bimmer:

2-resized.jpg

1-resized.jpg

And a pic of them together:
cars_together-resized.jpg

Together, they will probably give me more resale value than any single $45K BMW/Audi/Mercedes too
sambar is offline   Reply With Quote