Thread: [For Sale] ARK High flows jacksonville, nc
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2015, 12:31 AM   #33 (permalink)
shurik355
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 370z 40th anniversar
shurik355 is a name known to allshurik355 is a name known to allshurik355 is a name known to allshurik355 is a name known to allshurik355 is a name known to allshurik355 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mbreese View Post
Took me 3 days and a lot of finessing to get my ARK all lined up its a pain but it can be done
ARK is easy to line up guys. Mine was not lining up the first time cause the piping were not correctly bolted. I went though EXACTLY the SAME thins as some of your guys lol. There are those two end pipes which can easily be bolted right to left and wise versa. They look very similar and seems like there is no difference between them, but there actually is.
I swapped them in the right position and the exhaust aligned right up where it needs to be.

Took me about two hours to put mine on the Z. I need to help one of my friend here with them as well, cause an exhaust shop miss-swapped the piping incorrectly. lol

Here's mine all aligned properly with ease. No adjustment was needed if those pipes highlighted in red are not miss swapped. I wish ARK could label left and right side so we didn't have to go though this.

Last edited by shurik355; 08-29-2015 at 12:51 AM.
shurik355 is offline   Reply With Quote