View Single Post
Old 08-28-2015, 11:05 PM   #530 (permalink)
markesc
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2014 370z M.B. 7AT
markesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zcup View Post
If they turn the Z into a crossover, then the resale value of our cars just went up. If the next gen Z is a turbo 4-banger priced at $60K, then my next car will be a Cayman.

I guess I'm just old, but Nissan seems bent on manufacturing ugly cars. The new Maxima looks like some kind of space ship, and the Juke might just be the ugliest car I've ever seen. I'm kind of scared of what the Z35 might look like, whatever it turns out to be. Just one guys opinion. To each his own.

I'd love to be the fly on the wall in those design meetings when they come up with such garbage and all the dumb corporate sell outs say to themselves: "this is the one..."

I feel like a lot of the car design now just takes this checklish approach instead of making a simple cohesive attractive overall shape for the vehicle. Instead they just go down the list: "Giant blacked out grill... check...." "fender vent things....check...."
markesc is offline   Reply With Quote