View Single Post
Old 08-28-2015, 10:11 AM   #30 (permalink)
MAMotorsports
Track Member

Drives: 370Z
MAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nismo13807 View Post
update! so as for the shifting clunk.. it is not as loud anymore and seems to b normal to make sound when releasing the clutch or pressing the clutch too fast..

the rear sub frame is confirmed by spl that even tho the instruction said 2 shims on the front and 0 shim in the rear for oem spec... 2 shims front and 1 shim rear is ok too and there would not b a problem..

now i have a new problem... front driver side lower rear impact bushing is creaking/squeaking when turning slow or driving slow or coming to stops.. basically when there is load to the front... im sure its the bushing and not the endlinks or sway bar bushings and all the bolts is tight... did anyone grease any of the spl bushings? it started making the sounds after a month of install and its getting louder and louder.. very noticeable..

Does it look like there is movement in the bearing? Like are the surfaces smooth or rough? Could be binding due to a weird angle of force?

I have put some white Lithium on mine in the past, not sure if that is correct or not though.

-Daelen

MA-Motorsports.com

https://www.facebook.com/pages/MA-Mo...C/125379858828
MAMotorsports is offline   Reply With Quote