View Single Post
Old 08-28-2015, 06:56 AM   #46 (permalink)
mishuko
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 Z
mishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiftyFiv3 View Post
Crossed shopped them as well before settling on a Z. Couldn't get over the fact that the front looked like a Pontiac.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk
really? i personally prefer the fronts over the rear on the gen coups...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddyLee View Post
The Genesis isn't in the same class as the Z.
The Z is a poor man's Cayman. Personally, I like the look of the Z better, but Porsche is Porcshe.

The Z is a two seat sports car, complaining about cargo space and versatility is ridicules. If you want versatility buy a quad cab pickup.

I am fortunate enough to have different vehicles for different purposes, and my Z is for my own selfish personal enjoyment.
uhh wtf are people hauling? I was able to fit a mini cooler, 2 back packs ,2 packed dufflebags, a bucket, a walking stick, a case of water, my emergency kit nicely between the rear and behind the seats during my road trip. could have squeezed another case of water (it turned into a 6pack of craft on the way home) and kept the trunk cover over it the entire time without blocking the rear window at all.
mishuko is offline   Reply With Quote