View Single Post
Old 08-28-2015, 12:20 AM   #82 (permalink)
km1346
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 40th Anniversary
km1346 is on a distinguished road

I'm not gonna lie, I have learned to become a LOT more patient with people nowadays.. It helps diffuse problems quicker but, on the other hand, also gives people the opportunity to take advantage of you. I really don't want to blow up at this guy at the shop though, he has taken care of me (for the most part) and has argued in my behalf to State Farm for a bunch of small issues that came up during the repair process. He did apologize for not reviewing the full car before it was given back but he mainly talks to the insurance companies and orders parts, it's other people at that shop that should've done their job before giving the car back. He also, unfortunately, does not have the authority to authorize any repairs until the adjuster gives him the "OK" to do so.

Tomorrow if I do not hear anything by noon from the shop I will give that adjuster a call and you can be sure that it won't be nice.

Thanks everyone again for all the support, I appreciate it.
2010 Nissan 370z 40th Anniversary Build #785
Mods: F.I. CF CBE 12' | Berk HFC | Stillen Gen 3 | Z1 25 Row Oil Cooler | UpRev Tuned | CF Lip/ CF Rear Spats/ CF Diffuser/CF Side Blades
km1346 is offline   Reply With Quote