View Single Post
Old 08-25-2015, 10:10 PM   #11 (permalink)
Memphis370Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 MB
Memphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Do your thing, brother. That said...

it's funny that you want to try and take a car that does so many things, so well (at a great value, I might add), and attempt to twist it in to something that it simply isn't.

I suppose it's a debate of form over function versus function over form. Sports cars are barely functional for every day life, as it should be, in my most humble opinion.

We own an Xterra. My wife drives it every day and she loves it. I have hauled multiple mountain bikes, a refrigerator, a washer, a dryer, a freezer, tons of lumber, etc. (not at the same time, mind you), and it is a great vehicle. The Xterra is my mule and my 370Z is my cheetah.

All that said, do your thing brother. Let your freak flag fly. Personally, I wouldn't haul my MTB on my Z. It just throws sh*t out of whack as far as the universe is concerned.

To summarize: Why? Because Sports Car.
Memphis370Z is offline   Reply With Quote