View Single Post
Old 08-23-2015, 04:11 PM   #124 (permalink)
GeauxTigers1
Track Member

Drives: 2017 370Z Nismo
GeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond repute

350z Back in the day-So I had to take this car to Mexico once as we were going to Rocky Point, our rental fell through bc I was under 25 at the time so just purchased international insurance and parked her at the resort.
1-So first as we are passing the border i got stopped going INTO Mexico and checked, I think he wanted to make sure it was my car and not somebody running across the border.
2-about 30 mins in we are driving through this just RUN down town, boarded up buildings and all and I'm on a single lane road. This guy drives up next to me (in what is not a lane), I see bullet holes along side his truck, thing is 3 different colors, I'm a little nervous, put it down in second gear so I can take off if I need to and finally see the driver. I'm met with the biggest happiest grin I've ever seen and a huge thumbs up. It was awesome.
3-On the drive back home, people posing in front of the car at a gas station and taking pictures.

---------------
370z Nismo- All the time people ask what kind of car that is, nice car, I was stopped at a light and a lady in her 40s talked about how much she loved the car and how she usually doesn't like white cars, but that is just absolutely gorgeous. Then once walking back to a parking lot there was a car circling it with their head completely out the window staring at it. HA. I'm assuming when I get the car back from FI the attention is only going to increase and I can't wait!
Fast Intentions Kit Stage 2 #076 2017 Twin Turbo 370z Nismo. JMS Built Block, Closed Deck 874whp, 803lbs Tq e85 Ecutek Tune
GeauxTigers1 is offline   Reply With Quote