View Single Post
Old 08-22-2015, 02:03 PM   #28 (permalink)
Tigger
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Awedeeeeee
Tigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mishuko View Post
i don't have an oil cooler and i go spirited all the while. i did notice some timing being pulled during a relatively hot day (record breaking apparently) so that's nothing new.

i also disagree in a specific exhaust... not because it's a bad choice but it's really up to what your ears like. you as the driver, no one else decides that. (i do like FI tho...)

Agree 100% with everything here. I have helped do three FI exhaust installs now and have only needed to spend an extra 15-20 minutes doing small light adjustments with hangers and shifting a piece here and there. otherwise they line up perfectly. The build quality is just excellent. I find it hard to beat that particular exhaust. When you want to be heard, you will be. Otherwise it just has a beautiful tone.

I am not one to side with the masses but FI did an awesome job with that one. And no, I'm not a fan-boy. Never bought the exhaust myself. Though I wish they would make one for my 911. Anyhow, good luck with your search.
Tigger is offline   Reply With Quote