View Single Post
Old 08-21-2015, 07:17 PM   #3059 (permalink)
HKYStormFront
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 06 Frontier SE 6spd
HKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to HKYStormFront

Back in July I went up to VIR to shoot some pictures for Nissan of my good friend Matt's first track day in the GTR Nismo. They ended up dropping the story so I'm posting my pics now. What an incredible machine! The numbers on paper don't really tell the whole story. The GTR Nismo is simply insane on a road course. There's no understeer at all like most of the other R35's, the downforce can really be felt at speed where the car feels more and more stable. I thoroughly enjoyed my hot laps riding shotgun in "The One"... at least until I got motion sick! The heat was brutal that day so I didn't get a whole lot of shots. Most people had had enough time on track just after lunch so there wasn't much to shoot. Anyway, here's what I got.

Here's a link to the full album:

https://jpmcgphotography.smugmug.com...e-VIR-Track-D/

And a few fav's: