View Single Post
Old 08-21-2015, 04:42 PM   #16 (permalink)
The BlueMax
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 370/97 T/A 01 ZRX
The BlueMax has a reputation beyond reputeThe BlueMax has a reputation beyond reputeThe BlueMax has a reputation beyond reputeThe BlueMax has a reputation beyond reputeThe BlueMax has a reputation beyond reputeThe BlueMax has a reputation beyond reputeThe BlueMax has a reputation beyond reputeThe BlueMax has a reputation beyond reputeThe BlueMax has a reputation beyond reputeThe BlueMax has a reputation beyond reputeThe BlueMax has a reputation beyond repute
Default Listing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gspinin View Post
SICK! going with blue as well or a multicolor leds.
I am still working with good but older equipment, the Alpine 7977 is dated but a expensive unit in its day, I added a Pioneer digital sound processor to fill in the space and it helps curve the music. The two amps are pre 2000 Kickers [before they started producing them in China]. The 12 inch sub is a Kicker comp. and I am running Boston Pro’s 61/4’s with bigeye tweeters at ear level {base of the A-piller}. The tweeter mount was critical, I tried the factory dash mounts and didn’t get enough reflection off the glass. If I didn’t have the existing equipment I would of put two 8 inch subs closer to the brace bar and used Focal separates instead of Boston even though I have always liked the bright sound of the Pro’s.