View Single Post
Old 08-21-2015, 11:33 AM   #115 (permalink)
TN.Z
Base Member

Drives: 09 BSM 6sp - 04 DBP
TN.Z has a brilliant futureTN.Z has a brilliant futureTN.Z has a brilliant futureTN.Z has a brilliant futureTN.Z has a brilliant futureTN.Z has a brilliant futureTN.Z has a brilliant futureTN.Z has a brilliant futureTN.Z has a brilliant futureTN.Z has a brilliant futureTN.Z has a brilliant future

I had two random guys stop and talk to me last night while my wife was picking up her phone (she left it in a restaurant ) but one guy asked me, "what nationality are you?" I replied American, the guy responded, "Are you a tuner or a ricer?" I was a little confused and just said tuner, the other guy with him said, "See?" then said, "Nice car man," while the first guy said, "No you're a ricer" and walked off.

To clarify to you guys the only modifications I have to my Z are tinted windows, K&N drop ins HPS tubes and a Berk CBE.

Apparently driving any import in the Southern states still makes you a ricer to the hardcore rednecks.

Oh well, the other guy liked the car and gave a thumbs up as I drove off since the Berk CBE sounds amazing.
TN.Z is offline   Reply With Quote