View Single Post
Old 12-17-2009, 03:15 PM   #17 (permalink)
Inspector71
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2015 Pearl White Z
Inspector71 is on a distinguished road
Default Old School

Guess I'm the old school guy here. People say I'm a 20th century kind of guy, early 20th century...I can't imagine driving a sports car with an automatic and I use a map to find my way around. The last thing I want when driving a sports car is someone yaking at me from inside or out of the car. Each to his own. What I discovered is, most of us know in our heart what we want and ask others to test our want against the wisdom of others. No problem with that. But in the end, go with what you really want and you won't be disappointed. Get the car.

The last time I was in Texas visiting my daughters and my parents. The kids live in Fort Worth and my parents in Mineral Wells. Driving in Texas traffic was an experience to say the least. My kids had one of these talking navigation systems. Just about drove me nuts. I turned it off, got out a Texas map, and figured out all kinds of short cuts driving back and forth that they, living there, didn't know about. It works for some and not for others.

Last edited by Inspector71; 12-17-2009 at 03:19 PM. Reason: I forgot to add something
Inspector71 is offline   Reply With Quote