View Single Post
Old 08-20-2015, 01:06 PM   #229 (permalink)
carlitos_370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Nissan 370Z SP M6
carlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dcocci View Post
Love the build man! I had no idea you used to be a subie owner. I had a bugeye WRX waaaay back in the day and I loved it...not as much as I love the Z though Keep up the good work!
Thanks bro!!! Yes in the past i be a Subie owner... i love my ex-Sti soo much bro and that whp & tq... damn well the car when i sold it have 500whp+ soo you understand me hahah!... but unfortunately here in PR you cant find too much mechanics for those cars and the one the work on my car have a lot of work and he slow as hell for build my engine with all the parts ready too make the engine he take about 6 months on build it anyway I miss the sti and miss the power... but at soon that i look my Z... damn those feelings go away hahaha!!

Glad to know that you are a subie owner too hahah! we share something in common bro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GZ3 View Post
carlitos great build man, exhaust sounds badass

must be nice to live in PR, you can park along side the road and people are respectful and cool
Thanks my friend!!! I like a lot the sound of the exhaust right now haha! i have to finish the setup but at the same time i dont want haha! cause the car sounds perfect... not to loud and not too quiet... perfect for daily driving but sometime i want more sound... im fcking crazy sorry

And yes the people right here are respectful... always you can find a stupid but the most of the people are nice..

Quote:
Originally Posted by njobe89 View Post
carlitos_370z is offline   Reply With Quote