View Single Post
Old 08-20-2015, 11:32 AM   #32 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Here's another Andrew quote from that thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEpointfive0 View Post
(Our wheels are hubcentric)

To the OP, I haven't run into a set that ACTUALLY work, I had a set that had washers, but the washer diameter wasnt the correct size

While yeah you can buy another washer, like I did, it didn't work, I kept torquing it and it would KEEP going in... Bending the washer
Since our lug nuts are acorn shaped, those edges that protrude out from the hat are the things giving added pressure to the wheels

As for the locks Chris recommended, all I can say is make sure the "hat" is the same diameter on both

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote