View Single Post
Old 08-19-2015, 03:16 PM   #3588 (permalink)
Carbon_z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Carbon Fiber 370z
Carbon_z is a splendid one to beholdCarbon_z is a splendid one to beholdCarbon_z is a splendid one to beholdCarbon_z is a splendid one to beholdCarbon_z is a splendid one to beholdCarbon_z is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullitt5897 View Post
no one said anything about the price of the turbos... yes lots of Porsche's run alpha turbos from Tial but then again the ones running the 28 series framed turbos are only running 600-800hp. Granted I do not believe yours are exactly the same as those in the porsche kits and that is a different motor.

I am still curious to see the compressor maps. 75% efficiency is nice but anyone who can read compressor maps knows that there are alot of factors in determining if the selected turbo will fit your application and build. knowing the compressor maps we can plot out your theoretical HP limits of your turbos for your motor size.

I already know that I need to be in between a GTX35R and a GTX4202R for the power levels I want... but again knowing our space constraints and the size of housings the only way for me to achieve those is to go to a front mount turbo manifold. I am still going through various compressor maps of different turbos to determine the best solution.

Good luck and I hope you guys can post the compressor maps. If anything it would be informative for the community. If your numbers are true you are flowing as much as a GTX35 in a GTX28 sized turbine frame! That is quite an accomplishment.
Okay thanks

Full Carbon Fiber Nissan 370z "400zTT" Fully Built 4.0L Twin Turbo 1300hp, 1100whp. Follow me on Instagram at http://www.instagram.com/carbonz.
Carbon_z is offline   Reply With Quote