View Single Post
Old 08-19-2015, 12:22 PM   #29 (permalink)
dP3NGU1N
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 PW sport 6mt
dP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by glw View Post
what does adding this switch do to the performance of our Z's? specifically a 2013 base sport ?
It keeps the car from sending you into a wall when maintaining extreme slip angles such as when drifting. There is no performance gain, just disables more nannies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akurei View Post
Howdy, I just got done with this setup on my 14 370Z, however my traction control light always stays on, whether the switch is off or on? Is it suppose to trip a code or something that I need to clear?
It should not trip a code. Though once you disable the yaw sensor, the traction control will remain off until you restart the car. If you start the car with yaw control engaged, you should have no problems.