View Single Post
Old 08-19-2015, 11:20 AM   #11 (permalink)
zpower86
Premium Member

Drives: 2011 Nissan 370Z
zpower86 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjwsrt6 View Post
I run down in dothan and rarely in Pelham, but I have found that anything below 1/2 tank will get fuel starvation and will hurt you. I am running eibach bar front full stiff, koni yellows front full stiff and rear about 20%. rear camber at 2.0 and 275 rs3's all around at 37psi front and rear. I can not get the rear to rotate in the corners at low speeds in second. just thought id share and see if any of that helps. hopefully ill get up to Huntsville one day and see what its like at milton frank
37 psi seems high on the rear and low-ish on the front. I guess the low in the front is OK if they're not rolling over too far.

Do you know what your rear toe is? At the TnT last week, I had 5 runs where I tried adjusting shocks as follows:
100/20% stiff, previous setting, was pushing hard.
80/20, got worse.
100/30, slightly better.
100/40, even better.
100/50, rotated the best, but in hindsight I think this was too loose. I think 40% would have been best for a high grip surface.
I definitely recommend Milton Frank in Huntsville. Great site and we usually get through things quick. Lots of fast drivers in our region.
zpower86 is offline   Reply With Quote