View Single Post
Old 08-19-2015, 10:26 AM   #10 (permalink)
cjwsrt6
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2005 crossfire Srt6
cjwsrt6 is a jewel in the roughcjwsrt6 is a jewel in the roughcjwsrt6 is a jewel in the roughcjwsrt6 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by zpower86 View Post
On day 1 there was more oversteer. I was running slightly higher pressure in the rear than normal. Also the entire event I ran a stiffer shock (rebound) setting than normal. In hindsight, since the course was fast, I probably should have softened the rear slightly to make it less loose.

Day 1 front/rear: 40/35psi (hot), 10/5 stiff, half tank
Day 2 front/rear: 39/33psi (hot), 10/5 stiff, full tank

I want to experiment with 1/4 tank, slightly softer rebound and lower the pressure in the rear until it isn't loose. I need another TnT.

Tires are RE71s, 275/35-18 all around.
I run down in dothan and rarely in Pelham, but I have found that anything below 1/2 tank will get fuel starvation and will hurt you. I am running eibach bar front full stiff, koni yellows front full stiff and rear about 20%. rear camber at 2.0 and 275 rs3's all around at 37psi front and rear. I can not get the rear to rotate in the corners at low speeds in second. just thought id share and see if any of that helps. hopefully ill get up to huntsville one day and see what its like at milton frank
cjwsrt6 is offline   Reply With Quote