View Single Post
Old 08-19-2015, 08:36 AM   #27 (permalink)
jpkirk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '14 MidBlu ST MT
jpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
Out of the blue Mini Force (5 years old) pipes up at dinner and says "I know about life"

I'm interested to see where this is going to go so of course I say, "Ok, let's hear what you know about life".

This is how it went,

1. Love.

He through me for a loop with that one. I figured it would have been something about legos.

2. Have fun.

Again, not getting the type of responses I was expecting from a 5 year old.

3. Don't talk to strangers.

There we go, I had to laugh.

I asked him where he heard this stuff, his reply was he just knows it. Hopefully he doesn't forget.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
He is and will be more going amazing than you can foresee...he has the stuff!!! My two were the same way when they were babes...wise beyond their years and they still are.
IKR?

My kiddo, now a junior in college has all these traits from an early age. All ya'all should not sell yourself short. I would suggest your children know because you know and by example presented them with a life pattern that will carry them through. My wife and I are so very happy (and yes, dare I say it, proud) of the way our son is approaching life and dealing with issues that come up. We didn't teach him all he knows. Much has come from his own analysis and experimentation. And that is what we taught him by example. Trying stuff ... if it works great ... if it doesn't file it way and carry on trying something different. And as Memphis has pointed out ... take responsibility. You can manage yourself, let others manage themselves.

intake | exhaust | wheels | tires | suspension ... um ... stock, do speed stickers count?
intake | exhaust | TE37 SL | RE-11 | suspension ... um ... do speed stickers count? Signature under construction
jpkirk is offline   Reply With Quote