View Single Post
Old 08-18-2015, 04:16 PM   #1 (permalink)
Exhaust
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2015 AT GM Z
Exhaust has a reputation beyond reputeExhaust has a reputation beyond reputeExhaust has a reputation beyond reputeExhaust has a reputation beyond reputeExhaust has a reputation beyond reputeExhaust has a reputation beyond reputeExhaust has a reputation beyond reputeExhaust has a reputation beyond reputeExhaust has a reputation beyond reputeExhaust has a reputation beyond reputeExhaust has a reputation beyond repute
Default On a scale of 1 to hell naw, how pissed off should I be?

Hello everyone. I live in dallas TX and purchased my car back in may. It is now august 18th and I still do not have my plates. Every time I call I am told that texas is behind in plates and everyone is waiting. I find that hard to believe because I have had 4 other co workers purchase cars after me and they all have their plates.

If the state of texas is behind, how does everyone else get their plates who purchased their cars after me get their plates before me? I have called twice, both times I am told behind and everyone is waiting. Go to the stealership today to receive my second extension, request a manager only for him to give me the same nonsense. Now I don't know how the process works as I do not work for the state nor a stealership but I feel like somebody is bullsh**in.

How is this the only place with the issue? At this point I'm think I'm going to write a very long letter to corporate (as the buying experience as a whole was completely botched) but I wanted to know everyone else's thoughts. How the hell do I get my damn plates? Thanks guys, and hopefully I didn't come off too incoherent because I am furious.
Exhaust is offline   Reply With Quote