View Single Post
Old 08-15-2015, 11:37 PM   #1311 (permalink)
NecioVato
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2017 Black Nismo Z
NecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond repute

About to get a 2011 370z. I had the following cars:
1. too many mustangs to keep count
2. 2005 Infiniti G35 coupe 6MT
3. 2010 VW GTI
4. future car - 2011 370z

I should be getting the Z from the dealership on Wednesday but I already miss the GTI. The GTI was a stage 2, short shifter, RSB, FSB, Unibrace as well as a subframe kit - all in all I added about $4k into it over the course of ownership.

The reason for getting rid of it was bc it came up with major repairs - if I added the clutch I was 'going' to be needing - it would have been close to $6500 in all; figured it was time to trade it in and get something different. 370Z was at a good price and figured if I was ever going to get a true sports car that only had 2 seats - it was going to be now.
NecioVato is offline   Reply With Quote