View Single Post
Old 08-15-2015, 11:39 AM   #1 (permalink)
MicntaeG35
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 11 370z nismo #452
MicntaeG35 is on a distinguished road
Default Brake light flashing at high speed

So this problem of mine hasn't been going on too long (maybe about 3-4 months) but now when ever I given it hard throttle my brake light comes on like I have my e-brake on. It's done it in the first 4 gears but it mainly does it in 3rd at WOT. I tried to take a video the other day to show what it's doing but I couldn't get it to do it but only once.

At first I thought it could be my brake fluid being low and every time I gas it, it was sloshing the fluid back and triggering the light. Not the case, plenty of fluid.
So my next theory was, maybe my E-brake is really loose and the force is causing the handle to push on the sensor for the e-brake light to come on. Not the case, because when this happens just the brake light comes on on the dash. When I barely pull the e-brake to trigger the sensor, the brake light comes on but it also pops up on the info screen "parking break on, release ". I'll post the video sometime today so yall can see. But any idea what this might be?