View Single Post
Old 02-19-2009, 01:11 PM   #212 (permalink)
NIZMOZ
Track Member

Drives: 07 NISMO 350Z SA M6
NIZMOZ has a reputation beyond reputeNIZMOZ has a reputation beyond reputeNIZMOZ has a reputation beyond reputeNIZMOZ has a reputation beyond reputeNIZMOZ has a reputation beyond reputeNIZMOZ has a reputation beyond reputeNIZMOZ has a reputation beyond reputeNIZMOZ has a reputation beyond reputeNIZMOZ has a reputation beyond reputeNIZMOZ has a reputation beyond reputeNIZMOZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zsport1 View Post
There is no doubt that Hyundai has made vast improvements over the years. But my opinion is based on experience. I travel often for work and have rented and driven several Hyundai products. And even though the quality has improved it still feels like a cheap product. Overall quality? Go check that list again and you will find that Infiniti ranks above Hyaundai. Yes, a Nissan product.
Harsh? No not really.

Hyundai still isn't a premium brand, but they still are higher than Nissan. Most of their cars haven't been that good, but as of the past 2 years, they have dramatically changed. The Genesis is one of the best cars I have seen and been in for quality. It is just as good as a Lexus.

SOLD: 2007 NISMO 350Z #0044 Silver Alloy
New DD: 2010 Titan Pro4X CC

Last edited by NIZMOZ; 02-19-2009 at 01:17 PM.