View Single Post
Old 08-14-2015, 09:04 PM   #7763 (permalink)
BlackZeda
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 19 Audi TT RS
BlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordo! View Post
Yeah, I agree. Hank's a bright guy. I've seen all of his History channel specials -- good stuff ("You may think you know history - but I've got 10 things that say you don't" Huh? Ok, Hank...)

As to Jello, I think he's... a little paranoid maybe, but I don't think he's an idiot.

I attended a spoken word performance of his right around when the rest of his band formed the "DK Kennedys", and were allegedly suing Jello for rights to the songs... he's smart, well-spoken, but a little nutty to be sure.

He strikes me as the kind of guy who'd say something along the lines of "Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you..."
I also attended a spoken word performance, but let's just say that I came away from it with a much different opinion of him. He did leave a large impression with me; to this day I can't buy into anyone or any group's ideology as a whole and I am very skeptical about most things. So you are right, he may be a genius and I should thank him
BlackZeda is offline   Reply With Quote