View Single Post
Old 08-14-2015, 03:44 PM   #18 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIGItonium View Post
The Z is just plain impractical...

...that's why I have a CRV (just picked up a used '08 last night)

I love the Z for the pureness, and I don't have to pay for all the factory bells and whistles since I rather get something better from the aftermarket. For example, the Z's base head unit is easy to replace without the need for special hardware. I don't have to worry about the crazy integration. The HVAC panel, while not as fancy, is super easy to use so I can focus more on driving. Such simple things minimize driver distraction so more time is spent enjoying the car.
I have a completely aftermarket stereo... BUT at $34.000 and manual cloth seats, my only wish on a stock Z. Was having a stereo worthy of this caliber car. I probably would have replaced it anyway. It it's the principle of the purchase. I want to see better quality for the money.