View Single Post
Old 08-14-2015, 10:55 AM   #5112 (permalink)
birdman71
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: People Crazy!
birdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jchammond View Post
just a bit over 7sec. of throttle; not bad for stock....no wait (K&N drop-in air filters,,good for at least 50HP...LoL)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneZ View Post
Why do people do this to there cars? Maybe I'm growing into an old fuddy duddy, but there's two looks that drive me nuts...

Just because you can doesn't mean you should.

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
That cracks me up.

The last guy who did that to me was in a riced-out PT Cruiser.

Yes, he was stupid too.
lmao, there was a guy in a pt cruiser turbo that was near me on the freeway the other night and it was about 11pm or so and not many people were out there so the avg speed of traffic was like 85 or so.. and I look in my mirror and I see a car trying to haul *** right by me from probably a good 50 yards back and passed me up probably going 105 maybe 110 while I'm just sitting there cruising lol.. probably couldn't go any faster cause of his speed limiter lol

Birdman's Build:
Powerhouse Amuse/ Nismo/ Eibach/ ACT/ Tommy Kaira/ Avant Garde/ Fast Intentions/ Project Kics/ Fly 1 Motorsports/ EVO-R/ Z1 Motorsports/ Weber Sports/ Zoom/ Zele Japan