View Single Post
Old 08-14-2015, 07:28 AM   #5110 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdman71 View Post
On my way out to lunch, I'd say about 30 minutes ago, I was just cruising down the street not even going over the speed limit lol 43 in a 45 mph zone. And a cambered out ugly looking 350 pulled up next to me and started trying to get me to race.

Let me lay out the scenery for you... Lunch time traffic in the Los Angeles County Area is at times as bad as the freeway traffic at 5pm when everyone's leaving work. Not only that the street we are going down has construction and at points has the whole right lane blocked off.

So he keeps trying to edge me by revving and launching forward a little. At the next point we were sitting next to each other at a stop light, both of us sitting in front. He already had his windows down, but I had my nice a/c on so in turn rolled down my window to ask him some things..

I was like "Got any boost?" and he said "Nah only intakes, rims, camber,tires" and some interior mods that I saw too. He says to me "wanna race?"
I answered him back with a rhetorical question... "Are you stupid?"
He was like "What?! NO What the ****" and then he called me a bad name.. lol

After he called me what he did, I told him "Then if you aren't stupid you would know that street racing is illegal and that my Z would leave yours in the dust if we did race."

Rolled up my window and he proceeded to speed away trying to look cool all cambered out
That cracks me up.

The last guy who did that to me was in a riced-out PT Cruiser.

Yes, he was stupid too.