View Single Post
Old 08-14-2015, 07:01 AM   #195 (permalink)
carlitos_370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Nissan 370Z SP M6
carlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by asorg31 View Post
Alright everyone,

I finished up the base dash model tonight and published it to a 3d model veiwer site called sketchfab. I'll post the link below to it. Unfortunately the forum doesn't support their BB code yet (already asked ak370z about it ).

Soon as I have my hands on the monitor I will start to polish out the new design a bit and get it sent of for the 3d print prototype. Please follow the link and let me know what you think, and if you like what you see don't be afraid to hit that like button on Sketchfab ... Also there seem to be some gliches around the tab where they connect to the dash but they aren't present in my model so it will take a little time to figure that out.

Center Dash for Nissan 370Z by asorg31 on Sketchfab
Waoo dude just perfect!!!! awesome work
carlitos_370z is offline   Reply With Quote