View Single Post
Old 08-14-2015, 06:12 AM   #3 (permalink)
Brendan
Track Member

Drives: Poor man's Porsche
Brendan has a reputation beyond reputeBrendan has a reputation beyond reputeBrendan has a reputation beyond reputeBrendan has a reputation beyond reputeBrendan has a reputation beyond reputeBrendan has a reputation beyond reputeBrendan has a reputation beyond reputeBrendan has a reputation beyond reputeBrendan has a reputation beyond reputeBrendan has a reputation beyond reputeBrendan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HulaGirl View Post
I know I'm committing a sin by looking at AS tires but it's absolutely necessary.

2015 base coupe, 18"
Recommendations I've had so far & am reading tons of reviews:
*Michelin Pilot MxM4
*Kumho KH16
*Michelin Pilot Sport
*Cooper CS5 Grand Touring (truthfully I've never even heard of Cooper Tires)

Personally, I was looking at Yokohama advan sport ultra since the stock tire is same brand.
Any commentary appreciated.
The only reason it would be necessary is if you don't have the space to store a 2nd set of wheels/tires. I say this not to be a prick but as a fellow NJ Z owner who cares about a person with a common interest.

AS will not cut it. They will, at best, leave you unable to pull out of a parking space, and at worst cost you your car or your life. Snow tires are worth the effort and were the first thing I bought for my Z, before I even had the car. You deserve better.

Not what you wanted to hear, sure, but I strongly feel it is the best way to go. Cheers.
Brendan is offline   Reply With Quote