View Single Post
Old 08-14-2015, 01:09 AM   #7762 (permalink)
Jordo!
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2023 NATM
Jordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackZeda View Post
Henry Rollins is multi-talented and seems to be a very intelligent person. Recently he has been the host of a documentary show on History or Discovery (or one of those cable channels) called "10 things you don't know about". It makes me want to read one of his many books. Possibly the only "celebrity" that I would ever want to meet and have a conversation with. Maybe the other being Maynard from Tool just because he is such a freak.

On the other hand, Jello Biafra is a blooming idiot.
Yeah, I agree. Hank's a bright guy. I've seen all of his History channel specials -- good stuff ("You may think you know history - but I've got 10 things that say you don't" Huh? Ok, Hank...)

As to Jello, I think he's... a little paranoid maybe, but I don't think he's an idiot.

I attended a spoken word performance of his right around when the rest of his band formed the "DK Kennedys", and were allegedly suing Jello for rights to the songs... he's smart, well-spoken, but a little nutty to be sure.

He strikes me as the kind of guy who'd say something along the lines of "Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you..."