View Single Post
Old 08-12-2015, 11:49 PM   #7 (permalink)
katjmmx
Base Member

Drives: 09 Z34 TT E85 6MT
katjmmx has a reputation beyond reputekatjmmx has a reputation beyond reputekatjmmx has a reputation beyond reputekatjmmx has a reputation beyond reputekatjmmx has a reputation beyond reputekatjmmx has a reputation beyond reputekatjmmx has a reputation beyond reputekatjmmx has a reputation beyond reputekatjmmx has a reputation beyond reputekatjmmx has a reputation beyond reputekatjmmx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
It really doesn't matter if it is around the corner or 2,500 mile away, once it is out of your hands it is out of your hands. I don't leave my car with anyone I don't trust, period. I attended ZDAYZ and I left my vehicle with Fast Intentions and due to issues with a transport company my Z, as well as two GTRs an Audi R8 were at Forged Performance for a month. I had no worries with them being there...I have also left my vehicle with SpecialtyZ on more than one occasion for a couple of months at a time and I only check in at two or three week intervals because it really doesn't matter, you either trust them to do the work or you don't.

All you can do is ask questions of the about the shop from the owner and customers about their service and then go all in. All the performance shops that have been mentioned to you do awesome work. I'm partial to Forged Performance not because they have done any work for me, but because I spent time with Sharif and his crew for almost a week and those guys rock. If they can't meet your expectations well your expectation need evaluating and I'm sure that goes for the other shop as well.

Good luck with your build.
very well put and helpful, thank you so much!
09 Z34 N #0060 F.I. #044
MA-Motorsports Fast Intentions EcuTek JWT ATS-Japan
katjmmx is offline   Reply With Quote