View Single Post
Old 08-12-2015, 11:16 PM   #4 (permalink)
katjmmx
Base Member

Drives: 09 Z34 TT E85 6MT
katjmmx has a reputation beyond reputekatjmmx has a reputation beyond reputekatjmmx has a reputation beyond reputekatjmmx has a reputation beyond reputekatjmmx has a reputation beyond reputekatjmmx has a reputation beyond reputekatjmmx has a reputation beyond reputekatjmmx has a reputation beyond reputekatjmmx has a reputation beyond reputekatjmmx has a reputation beyond reputekatjmmx has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry I should've included the shop info. Just wasn't sure if I should because I know both shops are on here haha. But oh well, gotta learn somehow. The local is Moore Automotive and the out of state is Forged Performance with the tt from Fast Intentions.

As a disclaimer, I've heard nothing but sterling reviews about all 3 of these vendors. The issue is distance and whether it is a better move for my money to send my car to a reputable Z specialty shop. FP is the only out of state option because they partner with Fast Intentions. Just wanted to know if there were any strong opinions on such a huge commitment of time, space, travel, etc. (not to be confused with actual time/space travel)
09 Z34 N #0060 F.I. #044
MA-Motorsports Fast Intentions EcuTek JWT ATS-Japan
katjmmx is offline   Reply With Quote