View Single Post
Old 08-12-2015, 03:54 PM   #54 (permalink)
km1346
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 40th Anniversary
km1346 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shindigs View Post
Km, as a fellow Dallas 40th owner, it sickens me to see this. I don't know about you, but the 40th is very special to me and another sport touring Z wouldn't be my baby again. I almost got rear ended last week by a woman who was on the phone - had to pull all 4 tires into the grass and she stopped 5 feet behind the car I was originally behind.

What shop are you using? Never hurts to keep good ones in mind.

The 40th is very special to me as well. I try my best not to use it as a daily and take out my 04' Toyota Highlander whenever it's available at the house. I treat it like a Ferrari lol, but I would hate to have one knowing it has a wreck on it, I would only consider moving on to a Nismo after this if I did sell it and moved on to another Z because I love the Nismos.

I am using Auto Tech Services in Mansfield TX. My buddy used them a long time ago when he got in a really bad wreck and I remember seeing his car the day he got it back, it looked brand new.. They have the same people working there who remembered us and told me they'll make sure the repairs are done right.

I will post pictures once I get the car back so you guys can judge the job yourself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2010 Nissan 370z 40th Anniversary Build #785
Mods: F.I. CF CBE 12' | Berk HFC | Stillen Gen 3 | Z1 25 Row Oil Cooler | UpRev Tuned | CF Lip/ CF Rear Spats/ CF Diffuser/CF Side Blades
km1346 is offline   Reply With Quote