View Single Post
Old 08-12-2015, 03:24 PM   #50 (permalink)
bullitt5897
Premium Member

Drives: Twin Turbo Z34
bullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond repute

Again your being childish... I posted my dyno sheets as requested. Unlike you I had to pave the way to make my power and do things that had not been done before.... Meaning I had to wade through unknown territory. The numbers came from GTM for the article along with many of the specs. I did not write the article but was given the opportunity to correct any issues I had with the article. If you have ever had a feature you would know this... But you have never been a cover car so until you have you can think whatever the hell you want.

The car made 1000whp on GTMs dyno on different fuel and at different temps... But yes discount that when making your apples to oranges comparisons... The mods I have made were based on reliability mods and safe guards... But hey paint whatever picture you want... I don't care nor do I have to prove anything. You are following in my shadow and it pisses you off. You got all butt hurt when people called you out for going the similar route that I did (twin turbo and stroker). People called you a copy cat and what did you do? You went on a tirade calling me out and saying I was the one calling you a copy cat... Of which never happened but hey... I'm the one stirring this up according to you. You have ostracized yourself locally with a lot of the people and while many of us respect what your doing including myself you continue this tirade of being an ******* and being aggressive. I simply made two points in your thread:

1: your choice in a quadruple plate clutch is going to be very difficult to drive but hey that's your choice... A triple would have held your power just fine and would made driving much easier!

2: you are running a plastic manifold which has stability issues at higher boost levels that you are going to need to make 1000whp. Hence the reason I went GTR manifold and the reason you called me multiple times on my cell trying to get one. I also stated your probably going to need higher boost levels to make the same power and also e85 as well. You took that as an attack an that is sad... This doesn't not speak badly of your build but is a observation based on all the finished builds from the forum... The highest boost level on a stock intake is around 24psi at the moment. So if you bypass that then your in uncharted Territory. I applaud you for doing that and paving the way.

You see I was being nice... Yet you are turning this into a flame war and a stupid ******* circus! You strive off of drama! So get back on topic and stop focusing on my build since you don't even know the facts... Stop spreading false information until you have the facts. /end rant

I will watch and we shall see what you make. I know how much it's going to take to get to these levels and I am waiting to see how you approach the problems I faced in breaking through many of the barriers you will have to face... Good luck!
Shop Cars: 2013 318whp Nismo VspecII 370z *SOLD*, 2009 1000hp+ 93oct 4.0L TT 370z Fast Intentions STAGE 4 #054
bullitt5897 is offline   Reply With Quote