View Single Post
Old 08-12-2015, 02:46 PM   #37 (permalink)
darkphantom
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 13 Z34 PW M6
darkphantom has a reputation beyond reputedarkphantom has a reputation beyond reputedarkphantom has a reputation beyond reputedarkphantom has a reputation beyond reputedarkphantom has a reputation beyond reputedarkphantom has a reputation beyond reputedarkphantom has a reputation beyond reputedarkphantom has a reputation beyond reputedarkphantom has a reputation beyond reputedarkphantom has a reputation beyond reputedarkphantom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdman71 View Post
Honestly if I didn't have a medical license or he planted something else besides weed and he did that I would be extremely pissed off too.

When he showed me what he had found, I literally was laughing my *** off in my head. I was like well I'm outa this situation on top if I play my cards right.

got him to confirm everything of where he found it in my vehicle and then just be like oh well I'm allowed to have it so buhh bye and oh do I get to keep that of which you found in my car?
Yeah man, you def played it right.

OP - I had a thread on here on what type of comments you receive in your car, most people said positive but I get all sorts in Austin.

What type of attention do you attract with your car?